Nationwide Launch, July 16, 2012
Troyer's Genuine Trail Bologna
6552 State Route 515
Dundee, OH 44624
Four Generations of Great Taste from the Heart of Amish Country
In 1912, Michael Troyer created a unique special formula which consisted of a blend of seasonings to make a delicious all-beef bologna. Four generations and over 100 years later, the Troyer family continues to produce tons of genuine Trail Bologna daily.
- Family owned and operated since 1912
- Brothers Ken, Kevin, and Darrin Troyer (now the fourth generation of owners in the family business) continue to produce the original trail bologna
- The original and secret family recipe remains the key ingredient to this locally renowned orignal bologna
- Quality product since 1912
- Troyer's Genuine Trail Bologna is all beef
- Only U.S. raised and processed beef is used in the bologna.
- Nutrition facts: Only 110 calories per 2 oz. serving
- No fillers added, all natural ingredients are used in the bologna
- U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture
This unique bologna is produced in popular ring style, sandwich style, cheddar cheese and hot pepper cheese trail bologna.
A store on the factory grounds, which along with bologna, also carries Amish made noodles, jams & jellies and a variety of grocery items.
Owners Ken, Kevin and Darrin Troyer, now the fourth generation of owners in the family business, held an open house in November, 2012 at their newly renovated facility.
Genuine Trail Bologna
Genuine Trail Bologna Sandwich Size
Genuine Cheddar Trail Bologna
Genuine Hot Pepper Trail Bologna